Visual disorders in children with cerebral palsy: is the picture still ‘blurred’?
Article first published online: 15 OCT 2013
© 2013 Mac Keith Press
Developmental Medicine & Child Neurology
Volume 56, Issue 2, pages 103–104, February 2014
How to Cite
Guzzetta, A. (2014), Visual disorders in children with cerebral palsy: is the picture still ‘blurred’?. Developmental Medicine & Child Neurology, 56: 103–104. doi: 10.1111/dmcn.12314
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 15 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!