One-Minute Walk and modified Timed Up and Go tests in children with cerebral palsy: performance and minimum clinically important differences
Article first published online: 30 OCT 2013
© 2013 Mac Keith Press
Developmental Medicine & Child Neurology
Volume 56, Issue 5, pages 482–489, May 2014
How to Cite
Hassani, S., Krzak, J. J., Johnson, B., Flanagan, A., Gorton, G., Bagley, A., Õunpuu, S., Romness, M., Tylkowski, C. and Oeffinger, D. (2014), One-Minute Walk and modified Timed Up and Go tests in children with cerebral palsy: performance and minimum clinically important differences. Developmental Medicine & Child Neurology, 56: 482–489. doi: 10.1111/dmcn.12325
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 30 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 SEP 2013
- Shriners Hospitals for Children. Grant Number: 9158
- 14Surgical management of the lower extremity in ambulatory children with cerebral palsy. J Am Acad Orthop Surg 2004; 12: 196–203..
- 16World Health Organization. ICF: International Classification of Functioning. Disability and Health. Geneva: World Health Organization, 2001.
- 21Statistical significant change versus relevant or important change in (quasi) experimental design: some conceptual and methodological problems in estimating magnitude of intervention-related change in health services research. Int J Integr Care 2002; 2: e15., .
- 22Clinically important effects in new drug development. Drug Information J 2011; 45: 805–10., , , , .
- 23Foundations of Clinical Research: Applications to Practice, 2nd edn. Upper Saddle River, NJ: Prentice Hall Health, 2000., editor.