Screening for childhood mental health disorders using the Strengths and Difficulties Questionnaire: the validity of multi-informant reports
Article first published online: 11 JAN 2014
© 2014 Mac Keith Press
Developmental Medicine & Child Neurology
Volume 56, Issue 5, pages 453–459, May 2014
How to Cite
Johnson, S., Hollis, C., Marlow, N., Simms, V. and Wolke, D. (2014), Screening for childhood mental health disorders using the Strengths and Difficulties Questionnaire: the validity of multi-informant reports. Developmental Medicine & Child Neurology, 56: 453–459. doi: 10.1111/dmcn.12360
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 11 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 NOV 2013
- Medical Research Council
- Department of Health's NIHR Biomedical Research Centres
- Action Medical Research project
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.