Global suppression of electrocortical activity in unilateral perinatal thalamic stroke
Article first published online: 11 JAN 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Developmental Medicine & Child Neurology published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd on behalf of Mac Keith Press.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Developmental Medicine & Child Neurology
Volume 56, Issue 7, pages 695–698, July 2014
How to Cite
Kharoshankaya, L., Filan, P. M., Bogue, C. O., Murray, D. M. and Boylan, G. B. (2014), Global suppression of electrocortical activity in unilateral perinatal thalamic stroke. Developmental Medicine & Child Neurology, 56: 695–698. doi: 10.1111/dmcn.12365
- Issue published online: 12 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 11 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 NOV 2013
- Wellcome Trust. Grant Number: 098983/Z/12/Z
- 3Diagnostic Cerebral Angiography, 2nd edn. Philadelphia, PA: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, 1999: 153–70..
- 5Neonatal and Paediatric Clinical Neurophysiology. Amsterdam, the Netherlands: Elsevier Churchill Livingstone, 2007., , , .