Rasch analysis of The Melbourne Assessment of Unilateral Upper Limb Function
Article first published online: 5 FEB 2014
© 2014 Mac Keith Press
Developmental Medicine & Child Neurology
Volume 56, Issue 7, pages 665–672, July 2014
How to Cite
Randall, M., Imms, C., Carey, L. M. and Pallant, J. F. (2014), Rasch analysis of The Melbourne Assessment of Unilateral Upper Limb Function. Developmental Medicine & Child Neurology, 56: 665–672. doi: 10.1111/dmcn.12391
- Issue published online: 12 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 5 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 DEC 2013
- La Trobe University
- Murdoch Childrens Research Institute
- 2Development of ‘The Melbourne Assessment of Unilateral Upper Limb Function’: a quantitative test of quality of movement in children with cerebral palsy. In: Fong HD, editor. Focus on Cerebral Palsy Research. New York: Nova Science Publishers, 2005: 93–122..
- 3The Melbourne Assessment of Unilateral Upper Limb Function: Test Administration Manual. Melbourne: Royal Children's Hospital, 1999., , .
- 4Establishing validity of a modified Melbourne Assessment for children aged 2–4 years. Am J Occup Ther 2008; 62: 373–83., , .
- 6Upper limb function after intrathecal baclofen treatment in children with cerebral palsy. J Pediatr Orthop 2008; 28: 91–6., , .
- 8Pilot study: investigating the effects of Kinesio Taping in an acute pediatric rehabilitation setting. Am J Occup Ther 2006; 60: 104–10., , .
- 9Development of the Assisting Hand Assessment: a Rasch-built measure intended for children with unilateral upper limb impairments. Scand J Occup Ther 2003; 10: 16–26., .
- 12Pediatric Evaluation of Disability Inventory (PEDI). Boston: New England Medical Center Hospitals, 1992., , , , .
- 18Quantitative analysis of upper limb function in children with and without cerebral palsy: comparison of postural strategies and upper limb functional movements in children aged 7–13 with and without cerebral palsy (CP) using 3D motion analysis. The Australasian Academy of Cerebral Palsy and Developmental Medicine, 2004 19–20 March; Melbourne., , , , .
- 20Effects of an upper limb strength training program for children with cerebral palsy. (Thesis). University of Western Australia, 2005..
- 21Psychometric Theory, 2nd edn. New York: McGraw-Hill, 1978..
- 22Sample size and item calibration stability. Rasch Measur Transct 1994; 7: 328..
- 23The Melbourne Assessment 2: A Test of Unilateral Upper Limb Function [Online assessment tool with instructional component]. Melbourne: The Royal Children's Hospital, 2011. http://www.rch.org.au/melbourneassessment/, , .