Duration and patterns of habitual physical activity in adolescents and young adults with cerebral palsy
Article first published online: 10 FEB 2014
© 2014 Mac Keith Press
Developmental Medicine & Child Neurology
Volume 56, Issue 7, pages 673–680, July 2014
How to Cite
Shkedy Rabani, A., Harries, N., Namoora, I., Al-Jarrah, M. D., Karniel, A. and Bar-Haim, S. (2014), Duration and patterns of habitual physical activity in adolescents and young adults with cerebral palsy. Developmental Medicine & Child Neurology, 56: 673–680. doi: 10.1111/dmcn.12394
- Issue published online: 12 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 10 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 DEC 2013
- Middle East Regional Cooperation Program/USAID. Grant Number: TA-MOU-M29-023
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.