Letter to the Editor
Benefit of carbamazepine in a patient with hemiplegic migraine associated with PRRT2 mutation
Article first published online: 10 FEB 2014
© 2014 Mac Keith Press
Developmental Medicine & Child Neurology
Volume 56, Issue 9, page 910, September 2014
How to Cite
Dale, R. C., Gardiner, A., Branson, J. A. and Houlden, H. (2014), Benefit of carbamazepine in a patient with hemiplegic migraine associated with PRRT2 mutation. Developmental Medicine & Child Neurology, 56: 910. doi: 10.1111/dmcn.12396
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 10 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 DEC 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.