Manually controlled instrumented spasticity assessments: a systematic review of psychometric properties
Article first published online: 17 MAR 2014
© 2014 Mac Keith Press
Developmental Medicine & Child Neurology
Volume 56, Issue 10, pages 932–950, October 2014
How to Cite
Bar-On, L., Aertbeliën, E., Molenaers, G., Dan, B. and Desloovere, K. (2014), Manually controlled instrumented spasticity assessments: a systematic review of psychometric properties. Developmental Medicine & Child Neurology, 56: 932–950. doi: 10.1111/dmcn.12419
- Issue published online: 10 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 17 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JAN 2014
- Doctoral Scholarships Committee for International Collaboration
- Flemish agency for Innovation by Science and technology. Grant Number: 060799
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.