Quantitative comparison of cortical and deep grey matter in pathological subtypes of unilateral cerebral palsy
Article first published online: 19 APR 2014
© 2014 Mac Keith Press
Developmental Medicine & Child Neurology
Volume 56, Issue 10, pages 968–975, October 2014
How to Cite
Scheck, S. M., Pannek, K., Fiori, S., Boyd, R. N. and Rose, S. E. (2014), Quantitative comparison of cortical and deep grey matter in pathological subtypes of unilateral cerebral palsy. Developmental Medicine & Child Neurology, 56: 968–975. doi: 10.1111/dmcn.12461
- Issue published online: 10 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 FEB 2014
- Career Development Fellowship
- National Health and Medical Research Council. Grant Number: 1003887
- UQRS scholarship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!