Dr Balena is currently affiliated with Eli Lilly and Company Ltd, Erl Wood Manor, Windlesham Surrey, UK.
Short Report: Treatment
Taspoglutide, a once-weekly glucagon-like peptide 1 analogue, vs. insulin glargine titrated to target in patients with Type 2 diabetes: an open-label randomized trial
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Diabetic Medicine © 2012 Diabetes UK
Volume 30, Issue 1, pages 109–113, January 2013
How to Cite
Nauck, M., Horton, E., Andjelkovic, M., Ampudia-Blasco, F. J., Parusel, C. T., Boldrin, M., Balena, R. and for the T-emerge 5 Study Group (2013), Taspoglutide, a once-weekly glucagon-like peptide 1 analogue, vs. insulin glargine titrated to target in patients with Type 2 diabetes: an open-label randomized trial. Diabetic Medicine, 30: 109–113. doi: 10.1111/dme.12003
(Clinical Trials Registry No; NCT 00755287)
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 31 AUG 2012 10:45PM EST
- Accepted 28 August 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.