Research: Care Delivery
Management of raised glucose, a clinical decision tool to reduce length of stay of patients with hyperglycaemia
Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Diabetic Medicine © 2012 Diabetes UK
Volume 30, Issue 1, pages 81–87, January 2013
How to Cite
Herring, R., Russell-Jones, D. L., Pengilley, C., Hopkins, H., Tuthill, B., Wright, J., Hordern, S. V., Pengilley, C., Hopkins, H., Tuthill, B. and Davidson, S. (2013), Management of raised glucose, a clinical decision tool to reduce length of stay of patients with hyperglycaemia. Diabetic Medicine, 30: 81–87. doi: 10.1111/dme.12006
- Issue online: 13 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 SEP 2012 12:23PM EST
- Accepted 28 August 2012
Vol. 30, Issue 3, 375, Version of Record online: 20 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.