Perceived stress and incidence of Type 2 diabetes: a 35-year follow-up study of middle-aged Swedish men
Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Diabetic Medicine © 2012 Diabetes UK
Volume 30, Issue 1, pages e8–e16, January 2013
How to Cite
Diabet. Med. 30, e8–e16 (2013)
- Issue online: 13 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 OCT 2012 07:55AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 1 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.