Factors associated with diabetic ketoacidosis at onset of Type 1 diabetes in children and adolescents
Version of Record online: 9 JUL 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Diabetic Medicine © 2013 Diabetes UK
Volume 30, Issue 11, pages 1360–1366, November 2013
How to Cite
Diabet. Med. 30, 1360–1366 (2013)
- Issue online: 17 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 9 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 JUN 2013 01:53AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 9 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.