Research: Educational and Psychological Aspects
Diabetes-Oriented Learning Family Intervention (DOLFIN): a feasibility study evaluating an intervention for carers of young persons with Type 1 diabetes
Article first published online: 22 OCT 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Diabetic Medicine © 2013 Diabetes UK
Volume 31, Issue 1, pages 55–60, January 2014
How to Cite
Diabet. Med. 31, 55–60 (2014)
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 22 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 SEP 2013 09:17AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 10 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 APR 2013
- Biomedical Research Centre (BRC)
- National Institute for Health Research (NIHR). Grant Number: 09/H0709/53
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.