Serum 25-hydroxyvitamin D concentration does not independently predict incident diabetes in older women
Article first published online: 8 JAN 2014
© 2013 The Authors. Diabetic Medicine © 2013 Diabetes UK
Volume 31, Issue 5, pages 564–569, May 2014
How to Cite
Diabet. Med. 31, 564–569 (2014)
- Issue published online: 14 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 8 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 DEC 2013 03:22AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 AUG 2013
- National Institutes of Health (NIH)
- National Institute on Aging (NIA). Grant Numbers: AG05407, AR35582, AR35584, AR35583, AG005407, AG027576, AG005394, AG027574
- Department of Veterans Affairs. Grant Number: 5 IK2 CX000549-03
- UCSF-CTSI. Grant Number: UL1 TR000004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.