These authors contributed equally to this article.
Extra-pancreatic effects of incretin-based therapies: potential benefit for cardiovascular-risk management in type 2 diabetes
Article first published online: 21 JAN 2013
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Diabetes, Obesity and Metabolism
Volume 15, Issue 7, pages 593–606, July 2013
How to Cite
van Genugten, R. E., Möller-Goede, D. L., van Raalte, D. H. and Diamant, M. (2013), Extra-pancreatic effects of incretin-based therapies: potential benefit for cardiovascular-risk management in type 2 diabetes. Diabetes, Obesity and Metabolism, 15: 593–606. doi: 10.1111/dom.12050
- Issue published online: 6 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 21 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 DEC 2012 09:28AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 17 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 AUG 2012
- EFSD/MSD clinical research program 2008
- Eli Lilly
- Glaxo Smith Kline
- Novo Nordisk
- Sanofi Aventis
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!