Once weekly exenatide: efficacy, tolerability and place in therapy
Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Diabetes, Obesity and Metabolism
Volume 15, Issue 10, pages 871–881, October 2013
How to Cite
Wysham, C., Grimm, M. and Chen, S. (2013), Once weekly exenatide: efficacy, tolerability and place in therapy. Diabetes, Obesity and Metabolism, 15: 871–881. doi: 10.1111/dom.12084
- Issue online: 9 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 FEB 2013 03:17PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 30 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.