B. Wang and J. Zhong contributed equally to this work and are co-first authors.
Blood pressure-lowering effects of GLP-1 receptor agonists exenatide and liraglutide: a meta-analysis of clinical trials
Version of Record online: 20 MAR 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Diabetes, Obesity and Metabolism
Volume 15, Issue 8, pages 737–749, August 2013
How to Cite
Wang, B., Zhong, J., Lin, H., Zhao, Z., Yan, Z., He, H., Ni, Y., Liu, D. and Zhu, Z. (2013), Blood pressure-lowering effects of GLP-1 receptor agonists exenatide and liraglutide: a meta-analysis of clinical trials. Diabetes, Obesity and Metabolism, 15: 737–749. doi: 10.1111/dom.12085
- Issue online: 1 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 20 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 FEB 2013 12:40PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 OCT 2012
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: No. 81270892 and No. 81270005
- National Basic Research Program of China
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.