Dose-ranging study with the glucokinase activator AZD1656 as monotherapy in Japanese patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus
Article first published online: 22 APR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Diabetes, Obesity and Metabolism
Volume 15, Issue 10, pages 923–930, October 2013
How to Cite
Kiyosue, A., Hayashi, N., Komori, H., Leonsson-Zachrisson, M. and Johnsson, E. (2013), Dose-ranging study with the glucokinase activator AZD1656 as monotherapy in Japanese patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus. Diabetes, Obesity and Metabolism, 15: 923–930. doi: 10.1111/dom.12100
- Issue published online: 9 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 22 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 MAR 2013 12:54PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 10 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.