This study was previously reported at the World Diabetes Congress in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, December 2011.
Alogliptin versus glipizide monotherapy in elderly type 2 diabetes mellitus patients with mild hyperglycaemia: a prospective, double-blind, randomized, 1-year study†
Article first published online: 18 APR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Diabetes, Obesity and Metabolism
Volume 15, Issue 10, pages 906–914, October 2013
How to Cite
Rosenstock, J., Wilson, C. and Fleck, P. (2013), Alogliptin versus glipizide monotherapy in elderly type 2 diabetes mellitus patients with mild hyperglycaemia: a prospective, double-blind, randomized, 1-year study. Diabetes, Obesity and Metabolism, 15: 906–914. doi: 10.1111/dom.12102
- Issue published online: 9 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 18 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 MAR 2013 07:35AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 20 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 OCT 2012
- Takeda Global Research & Development Center, USA
- Takeda Global Research & Development Centre, UK
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.