Impact of diabetes duration on hypoglycaemia in patients with type 2 diabetes treated with insulin glargine or NPH insulin
Article first published online: 12 JUN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Diabetes, Obesity and Metabolism
Volume 15, Issue 12, pages 1085–1092, December 2013
How to Cite
Dailey, G. E., Gao, L., Aurand, L. and Garg, S. K. (2013), Impact of diabetes duration on hypoglycaemia in patients with type 2 diabetes treated with insulin glargine or NPH insulin. Diabetes, Obesity and Metabolism, 15: 1085–1092. doi: 10.1111/dom.12131
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 12 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 MAY 2013 12:51PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 14 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAR 2013
- Sanofi US, Inc
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.