A comparison of the assessment and management of cardiometabolic risk in patients with and without type 2 diabetes mellitus in Canadian primary care
Version of Record online: 11 JUN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Diabetes, Obesity and Metabolism
Volume 15, Issue 12, pages 1093–1100, December 2013
How to Cite
Teoh, H., Després, J.-P., Dufour, R., Fitchett, D. H., Goldin, L., Goodman, S. G., Harris, S. B., Langer, A., Lau, D. C. W., Lonn, E. M., Mancini, G. B. J., McFarlane, P. A., Poirier, P., Rabasa-Lhoret, R., Tan, M. K. and Leiter, L. A. (2013), A comparison of the assessment and management of cardiometabolic risk in patients with and without type 2 diabetes mellitus in Canadian primary care. Diabetes, Obesity and Metabolism, 15: 1093–1100. doi: 10.1111/dom.12134
- Issue online: 5 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 11 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 MAY 2013 01:05PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.