Olanzapine increases hepatic glucose production through the activation of hypothalamic adenosine 5′-monophosphate-activated protein kinase
Article first published online: 11 JUL 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Diabetes, Obesity and Metabolism
Volume 15, Issue 12, pages 1128–1135, December 2013
How to Cite
Ikegami, M., Ikeda, H., Ohashi, T., Ohsawa, M., Ishikawa, Y., Kai, M., Kamei, A. and Kamei, J. (2013), Olanzapine increases hepatic glucose production through the activation of hypothalamic adenosine 5′-monophosphate-activated protein kinase. Diabetes, Obesity and Metabolism, 15: 1128–1135. doi: 10.1111/dom.12148
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 11 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 JUN 2013 12:30PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 22 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 JAN 2013
- MEXT-Supported Program for the Strategic Research Foundation at Private Universities
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sport, Science and Technology. Grant Number: 23792133
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!