Two weeks of reduced-volume sprint interval or traditional exercise training does not improve metabolic functioning in sedentary obese men
Version of Record online: 16 JUL 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Diabetes, Obesity and Metabolism
Volume 15, Issue 12, pages 1146–1153, December 2013
How to Cite
Skleryk, J. R., Karagounis, L. G., Hawley, J. A., Sharman, M. J., Laursen, P. B. and Watson, G. (2013), Two weeks of reduced-volume sprint interval or traditional exercise training does not improve metabolic functioning in sedentary obese men. Diabetes, Obesity and Metabolism, 15: 1146–1153. doi: 10.1111/dom.12150
- Issue online: 5 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 16 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 JUN 2013 01:15PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 24 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.