These authors contributed equally to the work.
Efficacy and safety of dipeptidyl peptidase-4 inhibitors and metformin as initial combination therapy and as monotherapy in patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus: a meta-analysis
Article first published online: 16 JUL 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Diabetes, Obesity and Metabolism
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 30–37, January 2014
How to Cite
Wu, D., Li, L. and Liu, C. (2014), Efficacy and safety of dipeptidyl peptidase-4 inhibitors and metformin as initial combination therapy and as monotherapy in patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus: a meta-analysis. Diabetes, Obesity and Metabolism, 16: 30–37. doi: 10.1111/dom.12174
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 16 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 JUN 2013 01:14PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 26 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.