Application of the International Diabetes Federation and American Diabetes Association criteria in the assessment of metabolic control after bariatric surgery
Article first published online: 19 AUG 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Diabetes, Obesity and Metabolism
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 86–89, January 2014
How to Cite
Miras, A. D., Risstad, H., Baqai, N., Law, S., Søvik, T. T., Mala, T., Olbers, T., Kristinsson, J. A. and le Roux, C. W. (2014), Application of the International Diabetes Federation and American Diabetes Association criteria in the assessment of metabolic control after bariatric surgery. Diabetes, Obesity and Metabolism, 16: 86–89. doi: 10.1111/dom.12177
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 19 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 JUL 2013 08:48AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 MAY 2013
- Medical Research Council Research Training Fellowship. Grant Number: G0902002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.