Efficacy and safety of initial combination treatment with sitagliptin and pioglitazone—a factorial study
Version of Record online: 29 AUG 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Diabetes, Obesity and Metabolism
Volume 16, Issue 3, pages 223–230, March 2014
How to Cite
Henry, R. R., Staels, B., Fonseca, V. A., Chou, M. Z., Teng, R., Golm, G. T., Langdon, R. B., Kaufman, K. D., Steinberg, H. and Goldstein, B. J. (2014), Efficacy and safety of initial combination treatment with sitagliptin and pioglitazone—a factorial study. Diabetes, Obesity and Metabolism, 16: 223–230. doi: 10.1111/dom.12194
- Issue online: 4 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 29 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 AUG 2013 12:34PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 8 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 FEB 2013
- Merck Sharp & Dohme Corp
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!