Effect of mineralocorticoid receptor antagonist on insulin resistance and endothelial function in obese subjects
Article first published online: 31 OCT 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Diabetes, Obesity and Metabolism
Volume 16, Issue 3, pages 268–272, March 2014
How to Cite
Garg, R., Kneen, L., Williams, G. H. and Adler, G. K. (2014), Effect of mineralocorticoid receptor antagonist on insulin resistance and endothelial function in obese subjects. Diabetes, Obesity and Metabolism, 16: 268–272. doi: 10.1111/dom.12224
- Issue published online: 4 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 31 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 OCT 2013 12:54PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUN 2013
- NIH. Grant Numbers: K24 HL103845, UL1 RR025758
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.