Weight changes in obese adults 6-months after discontinuation of double-blind zonisamide or placebo treatment
Article first published online: 10 MAR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Diabetes, Obesity and Metabolism
Volume 16, Issue 8, pages 766–768, August 2014
How to Cite
Shin, J. H., Gadde, K. M., Østbye, T. and Bray, G. A. (2014), Weight changes in obese adults 6-months after discontinuation of double-blind zonisamide or placebo treatment. Diabetes, Obesity and Metabolism, 16: 766–768. doi: 10.1111/dom.12275
- Issue published online: 15 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 10 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 FEB 2014 09:42AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 21 NOV 2013
- Medical University of South Carolina
- National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases
- National Institutes of Health
- National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases (NIDDK). Grant Number: 5R01 DK67352
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.