Role of selective peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor modulators in managing cardiometabolic disease: tale of a roller-coaster
Article first published online: 11 MAR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Diabetes, Obesity and Metabolism
Volume 16, Issue 9, pages 780–792, September 2014
How to Cite
Sahebkar, A. and Watts, G. F. (2014), Role of selective peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor modulators in managing cardiometabolic disease: tale of a roller-coaster. Diabetes, Obesity and Metabolism, 16: 780–792. doi: 10.1111/dom.12277
- Issue published online: 11 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 11 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 FEB 2014 06:04AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 19 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.