Authors of this manuscript and The Look AHEAD Research Group members are identified in the Appendix.
Implications of Look AHEAD for clinical trials and clinical practice
Article first published online: 22 JUN 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Diabetes, Obesity and Metabolism
Volume 16, Issue 12, pages 1183–1191, December 2014
How to Cite
Wing, R. R. and for The Look AHEAD Research Group (2014), Implications of Look AHEAD for clinical trials and clinical practice. Diabetes, Obesity and Metabolism, 16: 1183–1191. doi: 10.1111/dom.12318
- Issue published online: 10 NOV 2014
- Article first published online: 22 JUN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 MAY 2014 01:29PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 14 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 26 MAR 2014
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: DK57136, DK57149, DK56990, DK57177, DK57171, DK57151, DK57182, DK57131, DK57002, DK57078, DK57154, DK57178, DK57219, DK57008, DK57135, DK56992
- National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases
- National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute
- National Institute of Nursing Research
- National Center on Minority Health and Health Disparities; NIH Office of Research on Women's Health; and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Intramural Research Program of the National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases
- The Johns Hopkins Medical Institutions Bayview General Clinical Research Center (M01RR02719)
- Massachusetts General Hospital Mallinckrodt General Clinical Research Center and the Massachusetts Institute of Technology General Clinical Research Center. Grant Number: M01RR01066
- University of Colorado Health Sciences Center General Clinical Research Center. Grant Number: M01RR00051
- Clinical Nutrition Research Unit. Grant Number: P30 DK48520
- University of Tennessee at Memphis General Clinical Research Center. Grant Number: M01RR0021140
- University of Pittsburgh General Clinical Research Center (GCRC). Grant Number: M01RR000056
- Clinical & Translational Science Award. Grant Number: UL1 RR 024153
- NIH. Grant Number: DK 046204
- VA Puget Sound Health Care System Medical Research Service, Department of Veterans Affairs
- Frederic C. Bartter General Clinical Research Center. Grant Number: M01RR01346
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.