This publication was made possible by Grant Number UL1 RR 025005 from the National Center for Research Resources (NCRR), a component of the National Institutes of Health (NIH), and NIH Roadmap for Medical Research. Its contents are solely the responsibility of the authors and do not necessarily represent the official view of NCRR or NIH.
Symptom index P-value and symptom sensitivity index P-value to determine symptom association between apnea and reflux in premature infants at term
Version of Record online: 16 NOV 2012
© 2012 Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2012, Wiley Periodicals, Inc. and the International Society for Diseases of the Esophagus
Diseases of the Esophagus
Volume 26, Issue 6, pages 549–556, August 2013
How to Cite
Glen, D. R., Murakami, P. and Nunez, J. S. (2013), Symptom index P-value and symptom sensitivity index P-value to determine symptom association between apnea and reflux in premature infants at term. Diseases of the Esophagus, 26: 549–556. doi: 10.1111/dote.12001
Daniel Glen is affiliated to the National Institute of Mental Health, National Institute of Health but has contributed to this article in a private capacity, and the views expressed in the article do not necessarily represent the views of NIH or the United States.
Peter Murakami and Jeanne Nunez, MD do not have any conflicts of interest.
- Issue online: 8 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 16 NOV 2012
- National Center for Research Resources (NCRR). Grant Number: UL1 RR 025005
- National Institutes of Health (NIH)
- NIH Roadmap
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.