Yan-jun Mi and Jing Gao contributed equally to this work.
Prognostic relevance and therapeutic implications of centromere protein F expression in patients with esophageal squamous cell carcinoma
Article first published online: 16 NOV 2012
© 2012 Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2012, Wiley Periodicals, Inc. and the International Society for Diseases of the Esophagus
Diseases of the Esophagus
Volume 26, Issue 6, pages 636–643, August 2013
How to Cite
Mi, Y.-J., Gao, J., Xie, J.-D., Cao, J.-Y., Cui, S.-X., Gao, H.-J., Yao, S.-P., Liu, T., Zhang, Y.-Y., Guo, C.-H., Qiu, G.-Q. and Chen, Y.-Q. (2013), Prognostic relevance and therapeutic implications of centromere protein F expression in patients with esophageal squamous cell carcinoma. Diseases of the Esophagus, 26: 636–643. doi: 10.1111/dote.12002
- Issue published online: 8 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 16 NOV 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 81101758
- Postdoctoral Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 2012 M511514
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.