Conflict of Interest: The authors declare that there are no conflicts of interest.
Diagnostic correlation between the expression of the DNA repair enzyme N-methylpurine DNA glycosylase and esophageal adenocarcinoma onset: a retrospective pilot study
Version of Record online: 8 NOV 2012
© 2012 Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2012, Wiley Periodicals, Inc. and the International Society for Diseases of the Esophagus
Diseases of the Esophagus
Volume 26, Issue 6, pages 644–650, August 2013
How to Cite
Zaïr, Z. M., Johnson, G. E., Griffiths, A. P. and Jenkins, G. J. (2013), Diagnostic correlation between the expression of the DNA repair enzyme N-methylpurine DNA glycosylase and esophageal adenocarcinoma onset: a retrospective pilot study. Diseases of the Esophagus, 26: 644–650. doi: 10.1111/dote.12003
Grant Support: This research was supported by Wales Office of Research and Development for Health and Social Care (grant no. RFS/H09/43) and Hoffman La Roche (grant no. EPBA581607).
- Issue online: 8 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 8 NOV 2012
- Wales Office of Research and Development for Health and Social Care. Grant Number: RFS/H09/43
- Hoffman La Roche. Grant Number: EPBA581607
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.