Contributions: Yu Han contributes to analysis and interpretation of data. Liu Hong contributes in writing and providing final approval of the manuscript. Hongwei Zhang, Jianjun Yang, Qingchuan Zhao, and Lubi Brain contribute in modifying the paper. Liu Hong and Hongwei Zhang contributed equally to this study.
Relation of excess body weight and survival in patients with esophageal adenocarcinoma: a meta-analysis
Article first published online: 14 JAN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc. and the International Society for Diseases of the Esophagus
Diseases of the Esophagus
Volume 26, Issue 6, pages 623–627, August 2013
How to Cite
Hong, L., Zhang, H., Zhao, Q., Han, Y., Yang, J. and Brain, L. (2013), Relation of excess body weight and survival in patients with esophageal adenocarcinoma: a meta-analysis. Diseases of the Esophagus, 26: 623–627. doi: 10.1111/dote.12016
- Issue published online: 8 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 14 JAN 2013
- National Natural Scientific Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 81100714, 81171923, 81070870
- Foundation of Shaanxi Province Science and Technology Research. Grant Number: 2012KJXX-20
- Top PhD Foundation of China. Grant Number: 201075
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.