The corresponding authors: E-M Li and B Lan contributed equally to this paper.
Invasive and prognostic significance of pRB in esophageal squamous cell carcinoma: a meta-analysis
Article first published online: 5 FEB 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc. and the International Society for Diseases of the Esophagus
Diseases of the Esophagus
Volume 26, Issue 7, pages 723–728, September/October 2013
How to Cite
Wang, M.-T., Zhang, J.-J., Xu, L.-Y., Cao, J., Chen, S., Ma, C.-S., Fang, Z.-M., Meng, L.-Y., Lan, B. and Li, E.-M. (2013), Invasive and prognostic significance of pRB in esophageal squamous cell carcinoma: a meta-analysis. Diseases of the Esophagus, 26: 723–728. doi: 10.1111/dote.12026
Declaration of personal interests
- Issue published online: 23 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 5 FEB 2013
- the National High Technology Research and Development Program of China. Grant Number: 2012AA02A503
- Natural and Science Foundation of Guangdong Province. Grant Number: 10151008002000007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.