Patients' intuitive judgments about surveillance endoscopy in Barrett's esophagus: a review and application to models of decision-making
Article first published online: 5 FEB 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc. and the International Society for Diseases of the Esophagus
Diseases of the Esophagus
Volume 26, Issue 7, pages 682–689, September/October 2013
How to Cite
Hinojosa-Lindsey, M., Arney, J., Heberlig, S., Kramer, J. R., Street, R. L., El-Serag, H. B. and Naik, A. D. (2013), Patients' intuitive judgments about surveillance endoscopy in Barrett's esophagus: a review and application to models of decision-making. Diseases of the Esophagus, 26: 682–689. doi: 10.1111/dote.12028
- Issue published online: 23 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 5 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.