They wish to thank Taoufik El Abed, Abdellah Aboudrare, Aziz Fadlaoui, Mufid Khaizaran, Feras Sweid, Bruce Golino, Samir Milli and those attending presentations of this research at ICARDA (Aleppo, Syria) and at OLIVEBIOTECH 2009 (Sfax, Tunisia) for helpful comments and suggestions.
An Elixir for Development? Olive Oil Policies and Poverty Alleviation in the Middle East and North Africa
Version of Record online: 5 AUG 2013
© The Authors 2013. Development Policy Review © 2013 Overseas Development Institute.
Development Policy Review
Volume 31, Issue 4, pages 485–506, July 2013
How to Cite
Lybbert, T. J. and Elabed, G. (2013), An Elixir for Development? Olive Oil Policies and Poverty Alleviation in the Middle East and North Africa. Development Policy Review, 31: 485–506. doi: 10.1111/dpr.12016
- Issue online: 5 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 5 AUG 2013
- first submitted March 2011; final revision accepted July 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!