The Impact and Effectiveness of Transparency and Accountability Initiatives: Freedom of Information
Article first published online: 2 AUG 2013
© The Author 2013. Development Policy Review © 2013 Overseas Development Institute.
Development Policy Review
Special Issue: The Impact and Effectiveness of Transparency and Accountability Initiatives
Volume 31, Issue Supplement s1, pages s69–s87, July 2013
How to Cite
Calland, R. and Bentley, K. (2013), The Impact and Effectiveness of Transparency and Accountability Initiatives: Freedom of Information. Development Policy Review, 31: s69–s87. doi: 10.1111/dpr.12020
- Issue published online: 2 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 2 AUG 2013
- first submitted December 2011; final revision accepted October 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!