Part of this article was developed in the context of the Regional Dialogue on Social Security organised by the Labour Markets Unit of the Inter-American Development Bank (IDB). It also received partial funding from CEDLAS' IDRC-sponsored project Labour Markets for Inclusive Growth in Latin America (http://www.Labor-AL.org). The authors wish to thank María Laura Alzúa, David Kaplan, and Carmen Pagés for comments on preliminary versions of the article. The usual disclaimer applies. The views expressed here are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect those of their institutions or of the funding agencies.
Informality and Contributory and Non-Contributory Programmes. Recent Reforms of the Social-Protection System in Uruguay
Version of Record online: 5 AUG 2013
© The Authors 2013. Development Policy Review © 2013 Overseas Development Institute.
Development Policy Review
Volume 31, Issue 5, pages 531–551, September 2013
How to Cite
Cruces, G. and Bérgolo, M. (2013), Informality and Contributory and Non-Contributory Programmes. Recent Reforms of the Social-Protection System in Uruguay. Development Policy Review, 31: 531–551. doi: 10.1111/dpr.12024
- Issue online: 5 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 5 AUG 2013
- first submitted November 2011; final revision accepted July 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!