They are grateful to ICIMOD for providing the opportunity to conduct the study, to the Overseas Development Institute, London, for financial and technical support, and to H.N.B. Garhwal University for academic support. The support of the Himalayan Action Research Centre (HARC), Dehradun and the Federation of Community Forest Users Nepal (FECOFUN) Udayapur district chapter is also acknowledged.
Drivers of Exploitation and Inequity in Non-Timber Forest Products (NTFP) Value Chains: The Case of Indian Bay Leaf in Nepal and India
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2013
© The Authors 2013. Development Policy Review © 2013 Overseas Development Institute.
Development Policy Review
Volume 32, Issue 1, pages 71–87, January 2014
How to Cite
Choudhary, D., Kala, S.P., Todaria, N.P., Dasgupta, S. and Kollmair, M. (2014), Drivers of Exploitation and Inequity in Non-Timber Forest Products (NTFP) Value Chains: The Case of Indian Bay Leaf in Nepal and India. Development Policy Review, 32: 71–87. doi: 10.1111/dpr.12044
- Issue published online: 23 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!