The research is a joint project of OPM and the University of Bath, sponsored by the UK Technology Strategy Board and the Economic and Social Research Council through a Knowledge Transfer Partnership. The authors acknowledge particularly useful feedback from Graham Room, Nilima Gulrajani, Dermot Shields and participants at the workshop ‘Unpacking Aid Effectiveness: Examining Donor Dynamics’, London School of Economics, 21 June, 2011. However, the views expressed in this article and any mistakes made are those of the authors alone.
Political-Economy Analysis, Aid Effectiveness and the Art of Development Management
Version of Record online: 23 DEC 2013
© The Authors 2013. Development Policy Review © 2013 Overseas Development Institute.
Development Policy Review
Volume 32, Issue 1, pages 133–153, January 2014
How to Cite
Copestake, J. and Williams, R. (2014), Political-Economy Analysis, Aid Effectiveness and the Art of Development Management. Development Policy Review, 32: 133–153. doi: 10.1111/dpr.12047
- Issue online: 23 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 23 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!