Originally from Essen, Germany, Vollmer has an education history that includes the Georgia Institute of Technology in Atlanta; KISD Cologne; KHB Berlin; and the University of Central England. He is a photographer, reader, yoga practitioner, and cyclist, and he enjoys time in a sea kayak. Based in Atlanta, he travels extensively to stay at the forefront of the latest developments in design and business.
Story, Telling, Design and Business
Version of Record online: 17 APR 2013
© 2013 The Design Management Institute
Design Management Review
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 50–56, Spring 2013
How to Cite
Vollmer, F. (2013), Story, Telling, Design and Business. Design Management Review, 24: 50–56. doi: 10.1111/drev.10229
- Issue online: 17 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 17 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!