Shedroff is a serial entrepreneur who researches, speaks, and teaches internationally about meaning, strategic innovation, and science fiction interfaces. His many books include: Experience Design 1.1, Making Meaning, Design Is the Problem, Design Strategy in Action, and the new Make It So. He holds an MBA in sustainable management from Presidio Graduate School and a BS in industrial design from Art Center College of Design. He worked with Richard Saul Wurman at The Understanding Business and later co-founded vivid studios, a pioneering company in interactive media and one of the first web services firms on the planet. Shedroff is also on the board of directors for Teague and the AIGA.
Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2013
© 2013 The Design Management Institute
Design Management Review
Volume 24, Issue 3, pages 4–9, Fall 2013
How to Cite
Shedroff, N., Polaine, A., Løvlie, L. and Leichter, F. (2013), Q&A. Design Management Review, 24: 4–9. doi: 10.1111/drev.10244
Prior to this, Leichter was the senior vice president of user interface design for Fidelity. He established design as a unique discipline at Fidelity and built a team of more than 100 associates who are responsible for the information architecture, visual design, and usability testing for all of Fidelity's customer-facing interfaces, web, software and wireless. Leichter has been with Fidelity for 22 years. He holds a BA in mathematics from Swarthmore College and has done graduate work in computer science at Columbia University. He sits on the Massachusetts College of Art and Design foundation board and is on the leadership committee for the Design Industry Group of Massachusetts (DIGMA).
- Issue online: 9 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!