Case study from Service Design: From Insight to Implementation by Andy Polaine, Lavrans Løvlie, and Ben Reason © 2013 by the authors. Reprinted courtesy of Rosenfeld Media. A copy of Service Design can be purchased from the Rosenfeld Media Web site. For a 20% discount on this book, enter the code: DMIREVIEW.
Orange: A Service Design Case Study
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2013
© 2013 The Design Management Institute
Design Management Review
Volume 24, Issue 3, pages 48–49, Fall 2013
How to Cite
Polaine, A., Løvlie, L. and Reason, B. (2013), Orange: A Service Design Case Study. Design Management Review, 24: 48–49. doi: 10.1111/drev.10251
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!