Lee has published widely (more than 350 articles, papers, books, and book chapters) in Korea and abroad, has served on international juries, and has been an invited keynote speaker and lecturer at more than 150 conferences and institutions throughout the world. He holds a BFA in design from Joong Ang University in Korea, an MS in design from IIT Institute of Design in the US, and a PhD in design from the University of Tsukuba in Japan. His research interests include user experience design, human-centered design, design methodology and, more recently, open design with crowdsourcing.
Don't Make Art, Do Industrial Design: A Voice from Industry
Version of Record online: 8 APR 2014
© 2014 The Design Management Institute
Design Management Review
Volume 25, Issue 1, pages 40–45, Spring 2014
How to Cite
Kim, K. and Lee, K.-P. (2014), Don't Make Art, Do Industrial Design: A Voice from Industry. Design Management Review, 25: 40–45. doi: 10.1111/drev.10270
- Issue online: 8 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 8 APR 2014
- National Research Foundation of Korea Grant funded by the Korean Government. Grant Number: NRF-2012S1A5A8024274
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!