An Active Learning Exercise for Introducing Agent-Based Modeling
Version of Record online: 8 JUL 2013
© 2013 The Author Decision Sciences © 2013 Decision Sciences Institute
Decision Sciences Journal of Innovative Education
Volume 11, Issue 3, pages 221–232, July 2013
How to Cite
Pinder, J. P. (2013), An Active Learning Exercise for Introducing Agent-Based Modeling. Decision Sciences Journal of Innovative Education, 11: 221–232. doi: 10.1111/dsji.12010
- Issue online: 8 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 8 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!