We wish to thank the anonymous reviewers, Associate Editor, and Editor for their insights and assistance with significantly improving the quality and usefulness of this manuscript. This material is based upon work supported by the National Science Foundation under collaborative grant number EEC-0934998/EEC-0935051.
Collaborative Teaching and Learning through Multi-Institutional Integrated Group Projects†
Article first published online: 8 JUL 2013
© 2013 The Authors Decision Sciences © 2013 Decision Sciences Institute
Decision Sciences Journal of Innovative Education
Volume 11, Issue 3, pages 233–241, July 2013
How to Cite
Long, S. K. and Carlo, H. J. (2013), Collaborative Teaching and Learning through Multi-Institutional Integrated Group Projects. Decision Sciences Journal of Innovative Education, 11: 233–241. doi: 10.1111/dsji.12011
- Issue published online: 8 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 8 JUL 2013
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: EEC-0934998/EEC-0935051
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!