We thank Berntsen, Inc., for providing the equipment and supporting the project. We also thank Steve Henderson, City of Gulf Shores, for his help in conducting the experiment. This project was funded by the Geospatial Research and Applications Center (GRAC), Auburn University.
Impact of Hands-On Research Experience on Students’ Learning in an Introductory Management Information System Course†
Article first published online: 3 OCT 2013
© 2013 The Authors Decision Sciences © 2013 Decision Sciences Institute
Decision Sciences Journal of Innovative Education
Volume 11, Issue 4, pages 335–358, October 2013
How to Cite
Wu, Y. and Sankar, C. S. (2013), Impact of Hands-On Research Experience on Students’ Learning in an Introductory Management Information System Course. Decision Sciences Journal of Innovative Education, 11: 335–358. doi: 10.1111/dsji.12017
- Issue published online: 3 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 3 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!