We are grateful to the Area Editor and three reviewers for their constructive comments and feedback. The first author wishes to thank Professors Paulo Gomes, Phil Licari, and Ivor Morgan at Babson College for their collaboration with the preparation and administration of the consulting exercise, help in data collection and comments on an earlier draft of this article.
Increasing Student Interest and Engagement with Business Cases by Turning Them into Consulting Exercises†
Article first published online: 3 OCT 2013
© 2013 The Authors Decision Sciences © 2013 Decision Sciences Institute
Decision Sciences Journal of Innovative Education
Volume 11, Issue 4, pages 359–381, October 2013
How to Cite
Erzurumlu, S. S. and Rollag, K. (2013), Increasing Student Interest and Engagement with Business Cases by Turning Them into Consulting Exercises. Decision Sciences Journal of Innovative Education, 11: 359–381. doi: 10.1111/dsji.12019
- Issue published online: 3 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 3 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!